Join our team!
Physical Therapists, PTA’s, Athletic Trainers and Industrial Medicine specialists, Strength & Conditioning specialists and Orthopedic Massage Therapists…please feel free to submit a letter of interest, along with your resume for future employment consideration.
Catalyst Sports Medicine is not only committed to helping our patients and athletes, we’re dedicated to nurturing careers in the areas of physical therapy, athletic training, strength and conditioning, industrial medicine, massage therapy and patient care. If you’re interested in joining our team of premiere service providers, we’d love to connect! Browse our open positions or reach out by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The position is available immediately. Compensation will be 50% of the billable charges for massage. Expected to start with 12 to 15 hours and increase to 20-25 weekly as clientele and demands build. Flexible schedule to work with your hours!
- Current massage therapy license in the state of Wisconsin
- Knowledge of anatomy, specifically musculoskeletal functions
- Evidence-based practice philosophy
- Professional appearance and attitude
- Exceptional work ethic and customer service
- Comfortable working with clients of all types including injury rehab clients
- Orthopaedic massage training
- 3 years experience
Compensation commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com