Physical Therapy General Information
for Tri-Care Veterans Insurance
Catalyst Sports Medicine is committed to helping our patients and athletes rehabilitate and return to sport, work and life. Our patients benefit from innovative physical therapy techniques, state-of-the-art equipment and highly educated and passionate staff of clinicians.
Catalyst Sports Medicine utilizes a variety of procedures to restore function to the body, reduce pain and help prevent future injury.
- Physician referrals are not necessary for many physical therapy programs. Please contact one of our Patient care coordinators to see if your insurance qualifies for direct access.
- Our clinician’s treatment plans are driven by evidence based treatments and evidence based practice.
- Many pathologies can be managed by the Catalyst Sports Medicine team through modalities and physical rehabilitation. Often this will assist the patient in avoiding medications and surgery.
Physical Therapy Services
Catalyst Sports Medicine and its clinicians can provide a wealth of rehabilitative services and tools to enhance your well-being and accelerate your return to sport, work and life. Those services include:
- Tool Assisted Massage
- Return to sports testing
- Chronic Pain
- Orthotic Casting/Custom Orthotics
- Brace and Crutch Fitting
- Isokinetics testing
- Running Analysis
- Vestibular Rehab
- Pelvic Pain
- Work Hardening
- Functional Capacity Examination
- Fall Prevention
- Neurological Rehabilitation
When you have muscle or joint aches, neck or back pain, come see us first. In most cases, with “Direct Access” you can see us first without a physician’s referral, putting yourself in charge of your own care and outcomes. As the musculoskeletal experts we can evaluate your condition and develop a plan of care delivered by a great therapy team to get you better, faster!
To accelerate your positive change, call (715) 386-1155 or email us at email@example.com.